No announcement yet.

Finally, Christmas Uglies DONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorie, I still have boxes of Christmas fabrics... drop by ANYTIME! I probably could make a half dozen more, if I wasn't so tired of making them!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

They are all beautiful!
      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

No uglies that I can see. And yes, I spotted Miss Gabby. She's adorable! Gina

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
          Lorie, I still have boxes of Christmas fabrics... drop by ANYTIME! I probably could make a half dozen more, if I wasn't so tired of making them!
          Okay! lol lllll
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

They are so fun! The one on the right in the middle picture makes me think of stacks and stacks of Christmas gifts. It must just be the fabrics and placement of the fabrics. Was this like a stack n whack pattern? Oh I like the black binding.

Comment

Originally posted by Paisley View Post
              They are so fun! The one on the right in the middle picture makes me think of stacks and stacks of Christmas gifts. It must just be the fabrics and placement of the fabrics. Was this like a stack n whack pattern? Oh I like the black binding.
              It's a 'Just Get it Done Quilts', https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePQz1eN5Ko&t=601s

It is kind of like a 9 patch meets stack and whack, in you take your fabrics- stack, cut, shift, stitch, press, and repeat.
              Katrina

Comment

It is kind of like a 9 patch meets stack and whack, in you take your fabrics- stack, cut, shift, stitch, press, and repeat.
                Thank you. I’ll audition my Christmas prints and try one of these.

Comment

Sent you a message.
                  Katrina

Comment

Working...
                  X