Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, Christmas Uglies DONE!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Lorie, I still have boxes of Christmas fabrics... drop by ANYTIME! I probably could make a half dozen more, if I wasn't so tired of making them!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

    Comment


      #17
      They are all beautiful!
      ~ Carol from PA

      Comment


        #18
        No uglies that I can see. And yes, I spotted Miss Gabby. She's adorable! Gina

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by KPH View Post
          Lorie, I still have boxes of Christmas fabrics... drop by ANYTIME! I probably could make a half dozen more, if I wasn't so tired of making them!
          Okay! lol lllll
          🌺 Lorie

          Comment


            #20
            They are so fun! The one on the right in the middle picture makes me think of stacks and stacks of Christmas gifts. It must just be the fabrics and placement of the fabrics. Was this like a stack n whack pattern? Oh I like the black binding.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Paisley View Post
              They are so fun! The one on the right in the middle picture makes me think of stacks and stacks of Christmas gifts. It must just be the fabrics and placement of the fabrics. Was this like a stack n whack pattern? Oh I like the black binding.
              It's a 'Just Get it Done Quilts', https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePQz1eN5Ko&t=601s

              It is kind of like a 9 patch meets stack and whack, in you take your fabrics- stack, cut, shift, stitch, press, and repeat.
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by KPH View Post
                It is kind of like a 9 patch meets stack and whack, in you take your fabrics- stack, cut, shift, stitch, press, and repeat.
                Thank you. I’ll audition my Christmas prints and try one of these.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by KPH View Post
                  Lorie, I still have boxes of Christmas fabrics... drop by ANYTIME! I probably could make a half dozen more, if I wasn't so tired of making them!
                  Sent you a message.
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X