Finally, Christmas Uglies DONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, Christmas Uglies DONE!

Whew! 4 small Christmas Uglies and 4 large Christmas Uglies are all done and stacked. The corner stack is all Christmas gifts ready to go..

Oh yeah, no Secret Santa's are in that stack. My MIL, BIL, and Morgan's Mom and Dad, and all of the Tuells and MacFarlands that will be here for Christmas this year.

Now to move on to the Grands, Jim, Morgan, and Mike's Christmas presents. I guess the kids will get clothes, I'd already bought their ornaments and books for Christmas. They won't have room for them. I guess I'll get them clothes, towels and sheets. Sounds like fun for a 4, 6, and 8 year old, huh.

Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Katrina, wow, you have been busy! What a great stress reliever come December to know your gifts have been completed. No burning the midnight oil for you with holiday sewing!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

But we can't see what each one looks like! Would it be too much bother to show a pic of each one? I was looking forward to seeing what you made. My ugly finished top is in the UFO pile waiting to be sandwiched & quilted.

Comment

I would like to see them too. You are really organized. Yes dont want to get grandkids much because of the camper. Is the camper big?

Comment

Seeing them in a stack they don’t look like uglies. I doubt anyone but you would think of them that way. I would like to see them. You’ve sure been busy!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Another vote for an ugly show!
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Christmas uglies. Now we know that is not the case. Done maybe but not ugly. I was going to put two hexie tops together into one reversible quilt but now am making two separate ones. will look so much better but more work for me of course. washing backing fabrics now!

Comment

102_0669.JPGThree of the big ones... can you find Gabby?

102_0666.JPG Three of the smaller ones.

102_0667.JPG The fleece backing...
                Attached Files
                Katrina

Comment

They work for me! I think I have enough Christmas fabric to make one. Add some get by fabrics maybe.
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

OH there Gabby is! Three quilts. when do you have time? I have some for Christmas to do too.

Comment

Those quilts are beautiful, certainly not ugly to me. Love them all!!!

Comment

Those are no where near contenders for an ugly quilt contest. They are just fantastic!!! For the grands you should look at crafty Gemini on youtube. She has some great quick and easy little gifts to sew up. Wouldn't take up space in a camper. I made my granddaughter the little purse and attached a lobster claw for little things, the chapstick little snap bag and of course a bowl cozie. I have a pattern too that I designed for a hidden pocket scrunchie. So many quick little gifts!! Anyway, just a thought ...got carried away lol

Comment

I've been working on them on and off since the lock down. The biggest thing was waiting for the batting, black yardage, and the fleece. The fleece came in three separate shipments. I'm just glad to have them done!
                          Katrina

Comment

Originally posted by KPH View Post
                            102_0669.JPGThree of the big ones... can you find Gabby?

102_0666.JPG Three of the smaller ones.

102_0667.JPG The fleece backing...
                            Those are the most beautiful 'uglies' I have ever seen.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I see nothing ugly.......just love from a generous heart. You have more energy than a dozen energizer bunnies! 🐰
                              I spotted Gabby and I know she agrees with me!
                              💫 Star lover

Comment

Working...
                              X