Dish Towels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dish Towels

Just finished these dish towels. I made them for my daughter as a Christmas gift.
    Carlie

They're so cute! I know she'll love them!
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

They’re so sweet and she’ll love that they were made by her mama just for her.

Comment

How cute! You are a very good embroiderier!
        love them all

Comment

Those are awesome. I think I had some of those at some point in time.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

These are totally adorable! You do a beautiful stem stitch. The dog designs are so creative.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Barb, I didn't hem the flour sacks, they came that way. I was very pleased with their quality.
              Carlie

Comment

Those are so cute & you do beautiful embroidery work. We lost our little dachshund last year & I still miss him today. They are such great companion dogs. Your daughter is going to love those!

Comment

Osewme, Thank you for the lovely compliment. We have had dachshunds since 1977. When my Brandy passed away 14 years ago I just couldn't be without one. We now have 2, one kind of a rescue as his owner did not want him anymore. Both are 14 and pretty healthy. We have passed our love of dachshunds on to our daughter and son-in-law. They also have two. A miniature red/black smooth named Penny and Herkimer (they call him Turkey) who is a piebald long hair. He is the sweetest dog ever. When my son-in-law comes home from work Herkimer whines until he picks him up. He then promptly "lays" in my son-in-law's arms (tummy up) and goes to sleep in his arms. This is a picture of him being "buckled up" and ready to go with my daughter.
                  Carlie

Comment

Those are just the cutest towels! Cute doggy tales too.

Comment

Those towels are wonderful! So adorable.

Jeannette

Comment

Those are simply adorable!

Comment

Those are so cute - and embroidered towels, (and pillow cases) bring back good memories for me. My Grandma taught us all how to sew quilted on those!

Comment

Those are really cute. Nice Job

Comment

Working...
                            X