Flower Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower Power

Not a quilt, but fun to make. I've had this Robert Kaufman fabric so long that I made a dress for my DD and now my GD!

flower power.jpg
    🌺 Lorie

Very, very cute. Love the fabric for a little girl.

Comment

That is just adorable!

Comment

Love it! I love making dresses!

Comment

I hope you have pictures of both generations wearing their dresses!

Comment

Originally posted by MSN View Post
            I hope you have pictures of both generations wearing their dresses!
            That would be fun to have.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Lorie that fabric is really close to a fabric I made a sundress for my daughter when she was 2 yrs old along with her 6 cousins who were aged 6,6,6, 2.4 2.5.
              My two sisters & I were all pregnant at the same time in 1975 and gave birth 6-7 weeks apart for the first 3 kids (2 girls & a boy) . We planned to take a photo of all the kids for a Mom/Grandma's Day gift. The boys had shirts made of the colors of the fabric. It turned out to be one of my mom's favorite photos of her grandkids,
              Thanks for bringing that sweet memory of that photo. While I enjoyed sewing all those clothes for the grandkids for that photo, it was a long time before we got all the grandkids together again for another "Grandkids" photo....WOW that photo session (at Olan Mills Studio) took a lot longer than we expected LOL! Now I look back on that day and laugh....but it did really make for sure-fire trouble with all those kids 6 yrs old and under!
              Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
              http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Working...
              X