Happy Camper Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Camper Quilt

I finally finished a “Happy Camper” quilt for my Mom. I have many wonderful childhood memories of camping with my Mom and grandparents so this has a very special meaning. I have always been grateful to my family for instilling a in me love of nature from a very young age, and I continue to camp, hike and bike as often as I can.

Love it!! Great job I know that's a ton of hours appliquing.

Comment

That is fantastic- and I'm sure will bring back sweet memories for your Mom too!

Comment

Wow, that brought back some happy memories. I used to camp all over with my mom and aunt. Even when I moved to Hawaii, I went back and camped. She would of loved your quilt. Now I'm tearing up. It so cute and perfect!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I love that! The colors you used are perfect and I love the scalloped border. That brought back some happy memories for me, too.

Comment

Great quilt, great choice of fabrics!!!

Comment

Your camper quilt really turned out great. The scalloped border is the perfect finishing touch.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Such a cheerful quilt! And a beautiful scalloped border!
                ~ Carol from PA

Comment

That is so cute. I do love the colors and the scalloped edge, too.
                  Carlie

Comment

What a wonderful gift of memories and love! It's a beauty!
                    Katrina
                    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That is awesome. Hope my daughter doesn't see it or it's on the list. The scallops are just right.
                      You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Cutest quilt I have seen in a long time . Well done!

Comment

I just love those vintage campers! Great choice of fabrics, and you did a fantastic job! The scalloped border adds a lot of charm. I bet your mom loves it!

Comment

What an adorable quilt! I love those little pennants too. Great job. I would have trouble giving that one away!

Comment

This is awesome! Love the pennants, the fabrics and the scallop border makes it extra special.
                              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                              X