Baby Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Quilt

Just finished this little quilt for my grandson’s best friend who became a dad this past May. No batting, somewhat like the receiving blankets from years gone by.
    Carlie

So sweet, great job!
    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Love the little elephants! Such a cute quilt!
      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

The elephants are so adorable!

Jeannette

Comment

Very cute. Reminds me off the first baby quilt I made. It had elephants too

Comment

You sure made this adorable quilt fast. Did you draw the elephants! It turned out great!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Lovely little "flimsy" (another name for a blanket without batting). Thanks for sharing. Love the elephants.
              “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
              “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Yes, Barb, I did draw the elephants. Searched online for cartoon elephants and picked out a couple and used them as a reference. Turned out pretty good I think. Gave me an idea that I can maybe do this with some other baby blankets, bears, ducks, chicks, puppies & kitties. That's a project for down the road a bit.
                Carlie

Comment

So cute! The elephants are precious!

Comment

So cute, that's going to get a lot of use. I know the baby will fall in love with it.
                    Katrina
                    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                    X