Wall Hangings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall Hangings

Two wall hangings I completed today. Not quilting. But my quilting knowledge helped to “frame” them. Both were completed some time ago. The Precious Moments might even have been completed before I started quilting almost 30 years ago.
    Carlie

OH I missed these yesterday. They are both beautiful!!! good work!

Comment

Love them both! The fabric frames really make the centers stand out. Nice work!
      ~ Carol from PA

Comment

These are beautiful - so much patience and talent.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Thank you for the compliments. I have to give credit to my grandma who started teaching me how to crochet and embroider about 8 years old, baking too. I did many things with her over the years. Miss her terribly, both her and grandpa. They were quite young compared to my dad's parents and I was lucky to have them in my life so long. They've only been gone 10 years. Grandma was amazing and very talented. She started oil painting in her late 70's. When she passed a lot a pictures went to family and friends. She never quilted though, that I learned from classes and friends.
          Carlie

Comment

Beautiful is all I can say.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Very Beautiful!!!!

Comment

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X