Jelly Roll Race quilt for myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jelly Roll Race quilt for myself

I created this lap quilt using Jenny's Jelly Roll Race tutorial from YouTube. I decided to keep it for myself because I really love the purple and greens so much. I didn't do much quilting. Just a wavy line across each strip from left to right using a gold metallic thread on the front and I think purple for the back. My cat has already claimed it but he shares it with me. I created the strip on the back using the scraps I cut when I joined my strips on the bias. I love finding a use for every single scrap. I'm definitely going to make more of these quilts.
    - Annette from Palm Beach County, FL :icon_wave:
    http://diaryofacraftyheart.blogspot.com

I like purple, too. Hope you & the cat get a lot of good use out of it.

Comment

Your quilt is lovely. I love a purple and green color scheme and your tiny HSTs are too cute.
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I like the colors you chose! The jelly roll pattern is great and love your creativity in using every last bit.

Comment

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
          I like the colors you chose! The jelly roll pattern is great and love your creativity in using every last bit.
          Thank you. The jelly roll is Bernatex Kanvas Studio Pansy Noir. I just love anything purple. That is a beautiful line of fabric.
          - Annette from Palm Beach County, FL :icon_wave:
          http://diaryofacraftyheart.blogspot.com

Comment

wpbmommy1......WOW, this is so pretty!
            You've done a wonderful job, you really have!
            Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
            http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

That quilt is really pretty! I love the jelly roll race pattern- it's one of my favorites.
              ~ Carol from PA

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Love the idea of using little hst's on the back
                No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                Aesop

Comment

I love your color choices. It's a fabulous quilt!

Comment

Beautiful quilt! Your cat clearly has great taste. My-oh-my, those are some teeny-weeny triangles; well done!

Comment

What a fun quilt you made to enjoy! So pretty too.
                      Theda :icon_wave:

There is no Quilter's Anonymous because no one wants to quit.

"Smurf Machine" - 1981 Necchi, "Anna Sophia" - Brother SE400, "Ellie Bleu" - Juki 2010,
                      "Carlie Rae" - Babylock Crescendo

Comment

Working...
                      X