No announcement yet.

Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your masks and so glad to hear some feedback on the CG template, seriously thinking of ordering it. I think FQS has it in stock. Ordered way too much quilting stuff this month (backing and batting) that I am afraid when my credit card bill comes it might have smoke pouring out of it when I open it, so maybe next month.

Comment

I make the shaped mask also. I don't use elastic. I use t shirt fabric cut in 1 inch strips and stretched so it curls. I use a pony bead to adjust the loops around the ears. You don't even feel the loop behind the ears.

Comment

I made lots with T shirt ties but the ties on the last several I have worn were slipping so I tied them at about 6" long and cut off the excess. The T shirt fabric wrapped around my ears is comfortable and the knot doesn't bother me. When washed the T shirt fabric shrinks but it is easy to pull it until it is the right length. I have not had to wear then for 8 long hours though.

Comment

I ordered soft baby headbands from Amazon - like this:
          https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For some styles I double it up and for other styles can just use as it is. They are super soft and don't bother my ears at all. But I am not making large volumes of masks - that would get a bit expensive. But if just making for yourself and family = these are really soft and comfy.
          Debbie

Comment

Working...
          X