• Show
Clear All

• tsladaritz
    replied
    Those are beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied
    Beautiful bags! Thanks for sharing with us.

Leave a comment:

• tamsterg7
    replied
    Those are beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• TMP
    replied
    Beautiful fabric!! I like the calla lilies one. Thank you for sharing

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    I love your bags and I'm certain that the lucky recipients will be very happy with them.

Leave a comment:

• chelea
    replied
    They're all so lovely and the fabrics you choose for the backs are perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied
    They are absolutely beautiful. It would be difficult for me to chose just one.

Leave a comment:

• Teen
    replied
    They are all amazingly beautiful! I favor the Cala lilies but hey are all gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    Those are very pretty! I really like the Peacock. We used to have 3-4 stroll our street many years ago. They came up from garden/party venue (weddings, Taste of Kauai etc) You can pay a small fee to stroll by the river and gardens and see the Peacocks. I don't know how they ended up on my street, we are pretty far away.

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    started a topic Summer bags

Summer bags

During all our confinement I have finished 5 quilt covers that now have to wait for the batting to arrive, so I have decided to make some summer bags for my daughters and myshelf with some quadrants that I bought at tne fair that is held every year and Spanish and French vendors come, in the stan I had sample bags and cushions and they were beautiful. I bought one for each bag and for the back I have used some linen cloths that my Belarusian friend gives me.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.
Working...
X