Summer bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer bags

During all our confinement I have finished 5 quilt covers that now have to wait for the batting to arrive, so I have decided to make some summer bags for my daughters and myshelf with some quadrants that I bought at tne fair that is held every year and Spanish and French vendors come, in the stan I had sample bags and cushions and they were beautiful. I bought one for each bag and for the back I have used some linen cloths that my Belarusian friend gives me.

Those are very pretty! I really like the Peacock. We used to have 3-4 stroll our street many years ago. They came up from garden/party venue (weddings, Taste of Kauai etc) You can pay a small fee to stroll by the river and gardens and see the Peacocks. I don't know how they ended up on my street, we are pretty far away.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

They are all amazingly beautiful! I favor the Cala lilies but hey are all gorgeous!
      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

They are absolutely beautiful. It would be difficult for me to chose just one.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

They're all so lovely and the fabrics you choose for the backs are perfect.
          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I love your bags and I'm certain that the lucky recipients will be very happy with them.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Beautiful fabric!! I like the calla lilies one. Thank you for sharing

Comment

Those are beautiful!

Comment

Beautiful bags! Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Those are beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                    X