"Gingham" baby quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Gingham" baby quilt

In a few weeks I will be a "great aunt" so a baby quilt was in order for my dairy farmer niece. I had a cute cow print already in my stash. I decided on the "3 hour Gingham Baby quilt" pattern on the Fat Quarter Shop blog. Took a little longer than 3 hours, but I had to fussy cut the cow squares. The back is the same fabric, binding is cow spots, and I used the leftover fabric to make a cute tote bag to tuck it into. This was a fun, easy project that I had a lot of fun with, although the cow print kind of loses the gingham look. I know my niece will love it.
    sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

That fabric is adorable and the pattern is great. Your niece will love both the quilt and the bag.

Comment

What a nice idea to make the bag, too! Cute quilt!
      ~ Carol from PA
      As long as we have kitties, we will all be OK

Comment

Great quilt, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

Adorable, beautiful and cute as a button! I'm sure it all will be well loved and used.
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

They are both adorable, and hope the newest family member is on time & healthy!

Comment

Adorable ensemble! Cute cute fabric..
              "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I love this! That cow fabric is just adorable.

Comment

Working...
                X