Tulip Topper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulip Topper

We use an old toy box as a coffee table. After 50+ years, the recessed top is pretty much a mess. Several years ago, when I first started piecing, I put some 5" squares together to cover it, but I never finished it off. A few weeks ago I watched the Triple Play video with Jenny, Misty, and Natalie's projects using the Tulip design, and decided to adapt it for the toy box. I used the previous patchwork for the back. Might just make a couple more for fall and winter.

Fabulous! Love it!
    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Great idea. A perfect solution for your box.

Comment

So pretty, I love that tulip pattern! Nice colors too. I go in spurts where I am in the mood to make something small so I have little runners like that in all my kitchen drawers under trays of silverware, pots and pan lids, etc. Great idea to put it on the toy box/coffee table.

Comment

Really cute! I love that pattern.

Comment

Very pretty! I really liked that tutorial they did and would like to do one sometime in the future.
            If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
              So pretty, I love that tulip pattern! Nice colors too. I go in spurts where I am in the mood to make something small so I have little runners like that in all my kitchen drawers under trays of silverware, pots and pan lids, etc. Great idea to put it on the toy box/coffee table.
              I love that idea, a great way to use "experiments"

Comment

Working...
              X