granddaughter's mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

granddaughter's mask

20200519_151118.jpg Today my daughter asked me to make a new mask for my 4-yr old granddaughter. The kids are required to wear a mask at daycare starting with age 4. She had one yesterday for the first day back that my daughter had made. When she got home, she had someone else's paper mask. So my daughter asked for a mask with Celeste's first name embroidered on the front. To make it fun for her, I also machine-embroidered a unicorn. We took it to her this afternoon and she loves it! I'm going to make her a couple more with different embroidery designs. That's one of her little brothers in the background. He'll be 2 next month. 20200519_162640.jpg
    ~ Carol from PA
    As long as we have kitties, we will all be OK

Cute mask, and adorable grandchildren.

Comment

Great mask and perfect for her....adorable munchkins!
      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Too cute! She will be proud to wear it. Be prepared for other parents to start asking for you to make some for sale.

Comment

That's so cute for an equally cute kiddo!
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

How sweet! No one can take that now😝

"People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

You did an amazing job, from design to completion. Love it!
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Your precious granddaughter looks so happy to take a job from her grandmother, I love her embroidery

Comment

She is such a cutie! I love her mask and so smart of Gma to put her name on it!

Comment

A unicorn with a rainbow tail -- she'll never want to take that mask off!

Comment

A rainbow is her favorite color!!! That is sew sweet!!!

Comment

That's just adorable! No way they can mix up the masks now. Good idea to have more than one.

Comment

Working...
                        X