Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff's Quilt Done

jeffs quilt.jpgjeffsquilt2.jpg

It looks like I can post pics from my laptop but not my iPad. So this is Jeff's retirement quilt. The pattern is You've Got Mail and Jenny did a tutorial on it. The center prints are Eclectic Elements and the border fabric is from Whistler Studios (Globes). I love this pattern so much that this is the third one I've made. Each one looks so different depending on the kind of fabric you use. This is a generous queen size. Jeff loves it. I made a special label for the back also.

Thanks for looking.

Jeff retired March 1st. They had a big retirement party for him at work. Otherwise we have been in isolation since he retired. We have a lot of catching up to do.
    Last edited by Bubby; May 11th, 2020, 05:50 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

That is really nice - the fabrics look perfect together! Congratulations to Jeff!

Comment

Nice job and blues and browns always look so good together. Congratulations on Jeff's retirement! Was he able to have a party or anything? It kind of stinks when someone has worked so hard their whole career and then gets cheated out of the party because of this virus.

Comment

Congratulations on the quilt and retirement!
        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Beautiful - love that pattern!

Comment

Barb, it was worth waiting for. It's perfect for him. Love the blues & browns. Chat with you soon. Hugs, Gina

Comment

You know how much I love you hat quilt!
              If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I love that border fabric...I love globes, always have. Really great quilt, I hope it seeing many years of love.

Comment

What a great quilt! Definitely masculine colors & fabrics. Congrats on Jeff's retirement.

Comment

That turned out great and I'm glad you were able to post a picture. I really like the colors. No wonder Jeff loves it!

Comment

Beautiful, Bubby.... And congratulations on his retirement!
                      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Gorgeous quilt Barb. I am sure Jeff loves it too.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

Great quilt congratulations on retirement!

Comment

Barb, the quilt looks great! Love those fabrics. Really love the border fabric you used!
                            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

cute quilt! that design always makes me think of Crowns.

Comment

Working...
                              X