Jeff’s Retirement Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff’s Retirement Quilt

At last we took pictures of the quilt I made Jeff as a retirement gift. The pattern is You’ve Got Mail and it’s one of Jenny’s tutorials. The center of the quilt is Eclectic Elements and the border fabric is from Whistler Studios. It made a generous queen. This is the third quilt I’ve made with this pattern and all three looked blah until they were quilted. Quilting really makes this pattern come to life. Jeff loves it.

sorry...I can’t get the pictures to load. Maybe it’s because I’m on my iPad
    Last edited by Bubby; May 10th, 2020, 08:36 PM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Hey Barb, I don't see the pictures.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I hope you can get your pic to load. I use the "Upload Attachments". Select your pic from your pic folder. A message comes up "working". It can take a while for the pic to pop up. Then towards the bottom, you have to select the size of the pic you want -- thumbnail, small, med., large. Click on your choice, then the pic should be visible. Things work differently since the Forum update. I'm still learning things about Windows 10 as well. It can be frustrating at times.

Comment

Saw your pix on Facebook. Great job.
        Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

Working...
        X