A few things I've completed lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few things I've completed lately

WKKM6398 (2).JPGIMG_6126.JPGIMG_6123.JPGIMG_6125.JPGIMG_6116.JPGIMG_6128.JPGSYZE9643.JPG I haven't finished a quilt in awhile but have been sewing other things. Yes, masks for sure for family, along with matching headband for my daughter that works in the grocery store. The SEW wallhanging is a wool applique kit from Buttermilk Basin. I love her patterns. This one is hanging appropriately in my sewing room. I've made my youngest daughter (14) a few Bucket hats and some for her friends as well. I only have the one picture of one but I've made them in different fabrics. I used this tutorial by The Essentials Club and it was so easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNcMxUMaQYA I made the cute little basket to collect snipped threads and such near my sewing machine. I used the pattern for the small basket called Banded Baskets, a Tara Smith design. My Checkbook cover was looking rather ratty, so I made a new one, along with a new sunglasses case. Tutorials from YouTube. I'm also working on the Shabby Fabrics dishtowels of the month embroideries. I'll take a picture when they are all completed in December.
    Attached Files
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Oh you have been a busy little sewing bee. All looking great! me, i'm stuck on making scrappy nine patch blocks.

Comment

They are all fantastic, you've been busy.

Comment

You are fantastic. I especially love the hat. I've been needing a sun hat for the boat and it looks perfect. I wish I had brought some fabric with me and I wish I had your talent for finish work. Oh if wishes were horses.....
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

Those are all wonderful. I love the Wallhanging shape. Very unique!
          "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Oohh, I love all of these! But especially that hat. Gonna' need to make a bunch for my DGD's.

Comment

These are all so pretty! I could use a little bag like that. Thanks for posting pattern links too. I will have to check out that buttermilk site!

Comment

Working...
              X