Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nativetexan
    replied
    Moda fabrics has a free one with houses called Village. Cute too.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Momofmonsters5 View Post
    Love house blocks.....glad I'm not the only one....I'm living in funk ville today. That would be a great medallion, then all things limited right now. I would do a coffee cup on one, computer ..I'm working from home, toilet paper, sewing machine, mask. surround the big house with little houses. Thanks for getting my gears going!! A quilt to remember this time might be a good idea ...
    You know that's a really great idea! I finally got my new machine home and it needs a cover. I could applique all sorts of things from this block of life.

Leave a comment:

• Momofmonsters5
    replied
    Love house blocks.....glad I'm not the only one....I'm living in funk ville today. That would be a great medallion, then all things limited right now. I would do a coffee cup on one, computer ..I'm working from home, toilet paper, sewing machine, mask. surround the big house with little houses. Thanks for getting my gears going!! A quilt to remember this time might be a good idea ...

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    This seems like a good thing for a swap 😁

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied
    Oh those are so cute! great name for the quilt of houses!! keep going.

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    replied
    I mentally called it the "Home is Where the Heart Is" block. And right now, it's where the rest of the body is, too! But, they're gorgeous and I love them both!

Leave a comment:

• Rhonda K
    replied
    Sew cute!

I hope you are lifted out of the funk. It does seem hard to decide what sewing project to do right now. Best wishes!

Leave a comment:

• Granny Fran
    replied
    Wonderful way to get rid of the 'funk.' I love them both.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    I love the idea. I think I shall make some for friends and family to post on their outside doors.

Leave a comment:

• MaggieSue
    replied
    What a great block! Hope you are out of your funk. I seem to fight that daily.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline T.
    replied
    Both are sweet, but I do like the 2nd one best...the yellow makes it look like the heart is in the house (where it belongs) instead of painted on the outside of the home.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied
    I like them both, but I like the first one a little more ❤🏠❤

Leave a comment:

• SuzyQue
    replied
    Adorable.....cute idea!

Leave a comment:

• Cokie
    replied
    I like both of them!

Leave a comment:

• JulieC
    started a topic Stay at home quilt block

Stay at home quilt block

I haven't been on the forum for a couple of days. I was in a bit of funk on Saturday. I have spent the last couple of days in the sewing room -- I wanted to see if I could make a quilt block similar to the "stay at home" logos I have seen online. I want to turn it into a wallhanging and display it in one of my front windows. I made the first block, then immediately regretted not using yellow around the heart to make it more noticeable. After a couple of tweaks, I finished block #2 today. Now all I need to do is quilt it and hang it up before the stay at home order is lifted! Thanks for looking!

DSCN0568.jpgDSCN0569.jpg
Working...
X