• Show
Clear All

• Nwmnteacher
    replied
    That is adorable! Well done.

Leave a comment:

• blusk
    replied
    I love it, and my daughters would probably love it, too!

Leave a comment:

• Spiff
    replied
    How cute is that? My only thought is if you do not put a border on it you will lose some of the black when you bind it and as dark as that color is it might be noticeable that it is a different width. However, as I really lean towards modern style quilts, I do love the look with no border. Wasn't any help at all, was I?

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    replied
    I like its attic windows and with that panel it is very nice, I think that without more edges it is very modern and with another edge it would make it an adorable picture, but you must do your like, good work

Leave a comment:

• KarenC
    replied
    I think it is purrfect !

Leave a comment:

• craftychris
    started a topic Jenny's Attic window

Jenny's Attic window

I'd been wanting to try Jenny's version of the attic windows. Had a panel and this is how it ended up. Hardest part was squaring the panel! The next hardest part was making sure my seam widths were all the same - I changed the foot for some reason (don't know why🙄) after sewing the first strip so it was shorter than the other strip. An hour of unpicking and then re-sewing it was ready to sew all together. Still not sure if it needs another border. Opinions welcome😊. And if so - what colour?
Working...
X