Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinwheel baby quilt

P1030942.JPGP1030944.JPGP1030947.JPG
    This was a test to see if I could post a pic of my only finished baby quilt of this year. I was able to use the attachment feature to post these. It gives the option of sizes: small, medium, large, full size, or remove. I didn't have to re-size my picture ahead of time. Now I like that feature!

I started out to make one of Jenny's tutorials, but because I made is smaller, the heart shape didn't show up, so I just did regular pinwheels. I used Michael Miller's "Flight Patterns" focus fabric & Grunge "Hits the Spot". The backing was fabric from my stash. I used Glide thread to do the FMQ in a curved petal shape, which was done free hand, no curved rulers.

No recipient in mind yet. It will be for a future baby girl at church. Thanks for looking.

Oh I love pinwheel quilts. So perfect for a baby and yours are really pretty!

Comment

So bright and cheerful. I love pinwheels too.
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

How cute, it looks like sherbert!

I only noticed the picture attachment the other day. Here I was still doing it the long way, ugg. It's a great feature 👍
        Lorie

Comment

Great job! Lovely combination of colors and the quilting is super!
          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Cute quilt for baby. Great idea to have one on hand for the next little one. Love the quilting pattern you did on the blocks too.

Comment

It's adorable!
              Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
              ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Great job. I think pinwheel quilts are so fun for baby quilts. I like how you quilted it also.

Comment

Working...
                X