surffisher painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surffisher painting

So, I p surffishing3.jpgsurffishing.jpg posting the painting and the photo. Now you will see how I plagerized my creativity
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

You are a very good painter!
    sigpic

Comment

Great painting Terry!
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Terry ~ Thanks for sharing. Your paintings are great! At times I miss the ocean. I used to live on the Oregon coast. My first husb. & my dad went surf fishing one day.

Comment

WOW beautiful. You are a very talented person.
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Terry, you are blessed with the talent gene! Your lovely painting expresses relaxation in a beautiful surrounding. Wish I was there!

Comment

Terry..I think you've found your calling as a painter. You have a gift!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Terry, you are a woman of many talents. I love your painting better than the photo. Kudos.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Another beautiful painting!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely work!!!

Comment

ah, you guys are too nice. You know, when I was in high school (a long long time ago) I wanted to study art in college. My mother, ever the practical , said, "oh, you are definitely good, but there are so many people better than you, I think we'd be wasting our money." She thought secretarial work would be better and I could get all those skills in high school. So, now I have skills like shorthand, 100 key adding machine, manual & elect. typewriter, you know, things that are really in high demand in this technological world. ha . But, my love for drawing and painting has been inherited by my grand children and I really think that one of the boys (who has won several art contests already, may go on to become something like an architect or designer. Right now, he thinks he wants to be a builder (carpenter) which would be alright too.
                    Terry

Comment

t
                      Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
                      ah, you guys are too nice. You know, when I was in high school (a long long time ago) I wanted to study art in college. My mother, ever the practical , said, "oh, you are definitely good, but there are so many people better than you, I think we'd be wasting our money." She thought secretarial work would be better and I could get all those skills in high school. So, now I have skills like shorthand, 100 key adding machine, manual & elect. typewriter, you know, things that are really in high demand in this technological world. ha . But, my love for drawing and painting has been inherited by my grand children and I really think that one of the boys (who has won several art contests already, may go on to become something like an architect or designer. Right now, he thinks he wants to be a builder (carpenter) which would be alright too.
                      I got same line about typing and shorthand, I rebelled and didn't do well but what typing I learned has helped with this keyboard. I spent my life trying to avoid office work.😦

Comment

It's awesome, Terry!
                        Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
                        ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Your talent is definitely present. I love it, and so great that you can share that talent with one of your grands. Yep, so glad I didn't take shorthand II, although I was very good in Shorthand I and it did come in handy taking notes in college. Art was never my strong suit.

Comment

What an eye you have. Your painting is amazing, draws you right in.
                            Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

well, I'm definitely getting better. I went down to our storage cabin and was looking for a frame to fit. There was a stack of old canvas that I had painted in the last 40 years. One I was particularly proud of and spent 75#$$ to have it framed. Oh my, it is just horrible. And of course, the frame doesn't fit anything I've done lately. I did find one that has some promise of something if I finish it. Apparently, I went thru a stage of trying to make rock cliffs. Not so much. But if I white out the rocks and jpaint in an ocean, it might be something useful. And then again, it may just be a good canvas to paint over.
                              Terry

Comment

Working...
                              X