Moda Block Heads 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moda Block Heads 2

Over a year in the making, I learned so much and I finally overcame my inferiority complex as a quilter. It was beautifully quilted by MSQC.
    image_116557.jpg
    Last edited by chelea; March 1, 2020, 05:40 PM.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Your quilting and projects are all so beautifully made. Your skills are amazing. Any inferiority complex is all in your head dear girl! Wish I had your skills!
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

what a treasure you have produced
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Absolutely brilliant work!
        Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!
          Katrina
          “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That's a lot of HSTs! I love the colors you chose. This is truly a project that demonstrates your skill.

Comment

It's beautiful. I need to pull mine out and think about getting it finished.

Comment

That is beautiful, love the colors!!!

Comment

Oh, my, this is so lovely! Well done. (And any time you have any doubts about your skill level, just look at this photo!)

Comment

Beautiful. I have both collections of Moda Blockheads 1 & 2 - maybe I should do more than "collect" them. Collecting # 3 now - I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Comment

Wow! That is simply beautiful! I love the colors!

Comment

Patsquilting, it's kind of addictive when you sew along with the group on Facebook; everyone is so excited for the block to be released every week. Plus if there are errors in the pattern it's good to be paying attention in real time. This year I'm "collecting" too since I have another BOM in progress.
                        Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Working...
                        X