Painting for the new rental house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painting for the new rental house

I think this one is finished and ready for DH to make me a frame. I am starting a new one. Oil is so forgiving but boy , does it take forever to dry between coats in this weather. Mostly I'm sharing this to see if I can attach a picture in this new forum format. Love you all, Terry
    Attached Files
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Hello Terry your picture is beautiful and so marine, says one that lives next to the sea and with beautiful beaches, This is my first thread after the change I hope I can send it, I think I still have much to learn

Comment

Beautiful! I knew you were a talented quilter but didn't know you were an artist as well.

Comment

Terry ~ I love your painting! I used to live on the Oregon coast, so I, too, love the ocean. I guess the Rocky Mountains sort of make up for missing the sea.

Comment

Love your painting it draws you right in, very tropical I can imagine myself sitting on the beach.
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
            Terry ~ I love your painting! I used to live on the Oregon coast, so I, too, love the ocean. I guess the Rocky Mountains sort of make up for missing the sea.
            I lived in COLORADO for several years and the Utah for a lot more and I will say, the Rockies are spectacular. You have to keep remembering to look at them though they are so all consuming that sometimes you just forget they are there.
            Terry

Comment

Wow that's just a wonderful picture! I love how the waves curl up and look so real.

Comment

Photo shows under the Posts tab but not under the Latest Activity tab. Just an FYI ...

Comment

Terry, your painting is awe inspiring! I know you'll enjoy it for many years to come!
                  Katrina
                  “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Your talents are endless. Beautiful work.
                    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Judy, USMC View Post
                      Photo shows under the Posts tab but not under the Latest Activity tab. Just an FYI ...
                      hummm....not sure what that means Judy
                      Terry

Comment

I love it! You are really talented!!

Comment

This is beautiful Terry!
                          Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Beautiful painting, Terry - so tranquil.

Comment

Wow, you are a wonderful artist as well as a quilter!!! What talent!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X