X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• middlesis1966
    replied
    Re: Candle mat and coasters

Yes I love them thanks for the pictures and for the site!

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied

how cute. thanks for the website

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

I just love those and you can use them with stem glasses holding any kind of drink! Thanks for sharing! I love it when someone shares, another site it's so interesting. I had seen the square ones but round ones.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

I love that page Deb, the lady does some amazing things often with everyday objects around the house and her projects are all so easy and clever. I like your coasters and mat, they are very pretty.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Thanks! You'll be glad to hear these coasters are a breeze - 15 minutes each, you use 5 charm squares and sew one circle. The tutorial is at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2010...e-tuesday.html.

Not sure if it's visible in the picture, but the layered charm squares slip over the base of your wineglass, or you can just use them as a regular coaster.

I happened to need coasters, and had 2 new charm packs... the rest is history :-). They're fabric intensive, which is fun for me. You can use charm squares or really bust some of your stash.
    Last edited by debinmalaga; December 23, 2010, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

LOVE THOSE - and round coasters! Did you come up with that pattern yourself? I have never seen round coasters like those.

Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    started a topic Candle mat and coasters

Candle mat and coasters

Whipped these up in a couple of hours before work this morning.
    Attached Files
Working...
X