Natalie... this ones for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natalie... this ones for you.

So Miss Natalie gave a great tutorial earlier on repurposing old t-shirts. I took and old polo shirt and made this awesome... well at least I think so... sundress and bloomers for my sweet little g'baby girl. I just had to share. Very easy, took maybe 15 minutes to make the bloomers out of the sleeves and not much more than a 40 minutes to make the sundress... fun, fun!
    Keep on Crafting!
    ~Kimberly

Re: Natalie... this ones for you.

I was looking at this while reading the post and before I got to the part about the bloomers I sat looking at the pic and thinking NO! :shock: Did she use the sleeves for bloomers! Seriously... Genius!!! :P I love it! Great Re purposing of the T-shirts! So cute!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

that is totally amazing!!! I am in awe....I bow to your superbness!!! 8-)
      Michele

Comment

Originally posted by kannrich
        So Miss Natalie gave a great tutorial earlier on repurposing old t-shirts. I took and old polo shirt and made this awesome... well at least I think so... sundress and bloomers for my sweet little g'baby girl. I just had to share. Very easy, took maybe 15 minutes to make the bloomers out of the sleeves and not much more than a 40 minutes to make the sundress... fun, fun!
        WOW..........Kannrich, this is really neat. For those of us who need visual help how about a tutorial. I see how you did the bloomers, but not sure how you did the sundress. I am getting a g'daughter in August. I might like to try this for her.
        sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

There are several great tutorials already out there... that is how I figured it out. But, I would be happy to do another one if the MO Star Quilt group would like to see one. They are way fun and super easy.
          Keep on Crafting!
          ~Kimberly

Comment

Nice Job! I am loving all the creativity here! I don't think I ever would have thought to do that! Its wonderful! Seriously love it! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kannrich
              There are several great tutorials already out there... that is how I figured it out. But, I would be happy to do another one if the MO Star Quilt group would like to see one. They are way fun and super easy.
              Okay, so were can I see the great tutorials already out there??????
              sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

Novice,

here's one example tutorial. There are TONS of different ways to make these little dresses and they're all super easy. This one HERE is probably one of my favorites. They're called pillowcase dresses, so if you search for them on google you should get quite a few ways to make them. Good luck!

Comment

adorable....

Comment

I love the sundress and bloomers - and from an old polo shirt? Genius!

I used to wear sundress' and bloomers myself.

Hugs,
                    quiltingtrish
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Working...
                    X