Final Show and Tell of Easy Street with Dog Bone Binding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Show and Tell of Easy Street with Dog Bone Binding

I am thrilled to say this is D O N E! What a huge undertaking, but here is the dog bone binding on and it's ready for Auction wherever the Animal Rescue group signs up for - Ebay or ? Will let everyone know

This quilt is STILL available (pattern and directions) on Quiltville's blog Easy Street Mystery Quilt until June when it will be pulled, and published in Bonnie K. Hunter's new book. **warning it's nearly 1500+ pieces** but looks amazing :-)

ES_DogBoneBinding.jpg

Dog Bone Binding (thanks for all the tips on this!)

ES_ONCalKing.jpg

On our California King to show it's an oversized Queen 81x81 or really a small king? Whatever *phew* OFF my sewing table and list and I can move on.

Yahooo
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Re: Final Show and Tell of Easy Street with Dog Bone Binding

Just gorgeous! I am sure it will raise a lot of money.
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Awwww.....this IS amazing!!!!!
      ~Kathy~

Comment

Just wanted to make sure if you even *think* you would ever want to make this -- not bad as a week by week project for a 2 month quilt or 3 months -- Get the Free Pattern now before she yanks it off her website :-)

quiltville.blogspot.com/p/easy-street-mystery.html

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Comment

Isn't that a funny name for such a complicated quilt? Yours came out beautiful! You must be so happy with it. I'm sure whoever wins it will be thrilled. I didn't dare tackle this one but I am inspired to try one in the future. Does she do them a couple of times a year, do you know?
          Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

She does one every winter break when she is home for 6-8 weeks.. We started this one the Friday after Thanksgiving.
            I'm still working on mine.. The previous ones had more pieces than this one did..
            BTW HD... It looks fabulous.. Glad you got it off your list..
            http://quiltsnsewing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yep, I will do the next Mystery after Thanksgiving but I will KEEP it!! It turned out so pretty, but I'd already promised when I began to let it be raffled off to raise funds for Holy Cat Whiskers in Madison, Ohio. Hope it raises tons of money for them, and I'm glad to be done, but also sad to see my biggest project leave!

I think she is also doing one in a Magazine called Sunday Mornings for 4 issues -- you'd have to check her blog for info on that - but hope you join us next Thanksgiving!

Comment

That's amazing!!! Hope it brings in lots of $$$ in auction...
                These things, I warmly wish for you-
                Someone to love, some work to do,
                A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
                And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
                `*.¸.*´
                ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
                (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
                http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Comment

I love the colors! Bet it will be popular for those wanting to take chances for the charity!

Comment

That turned out great! Quite an undertaking for a charity. I hope it does well.
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

It's beautiful!
                      I'd never be able to part with it.
                      I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                      It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Thank you. It will be sad to see this go, turned out more amazing than I thought I could do haha But the rescue group is signing up with MissionFish for ebay right now so *sniff* soon it will be auctioned off and I'll have to part with my Baby!

Thanks all and glad there isn't another BIG one until after Thanksgiving *phew*

:-debbie

Comment

It's beautiful! I saved all the clues as Bonnie posted them in case I want to try one later.
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

It is beautiful!!! Lot's of $$$ for those fur babies that need homes!
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Beautiful And for such a good cause too!!
                              *Dee*
                              Believe
                              There Is
                              Good In The World

Comment

Working...
                              X