• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first quilt

YAY i finally finished my first quilt.

It's for my sons birthday today. He loved it
    Attached Files
    I'm NOT responsible for my actions untill at least 30 mins after my first cup of tea! :icon_mooooh:

Re: my first quilt

Congratulations on your accomplishment, it looks very nice and I'm so pleased that you son liked it...boys can be tricky with such things.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Wow, you tackled a large quilt for your first I'm impressed You did a nice job and I love the colors

Comment

Your first quilt is a winner!!!! Homemade gifts from the heart are the best.

Happy Sewing,
        Rae

Comment

That is a wonderful quilt! Your son will treasure it forever!
          Patti
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Congratulations on finishing your first quilt! I'm sure you're just glowing :-). You picked lovely colors and fabrics, and the finished product looks fantastic!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

love the batiks... need to make a quilt for neice... i promiced so i have lots to do.
              all the best
              Gina

Comment

What a fantastic job and I bet your son is glad for it in all this snow! Good work x x x
                Quilting through the dull times
                northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

It's beautiful!!! Congrats on your first quilt. I hope your son will cherish it forever. I remember the first moment when I spread my first quilt on the bed to actually sleep under it. oh what a good feeling.

Ok, now it's time to start on another one. You know you are hooked forever!!!!

Comment

Great job. Love the colors and the batiks. My son would love something like this. Thanks for sharing.
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Thanx

The pattern is Pandora's box form the jelly Roll Quilts book.
                      my son picked this one because not because of the pattern or the fabric but because of it's name as it was mentioned in a Dr Who episode!!!!
                      I'm NOT responsible for my actions untill at least 30 mins after my first cup of tea! :icon_mooooh:

Comment

Wow, what a great gift. He can keep it forever! Good job and now for the next one. Right?
                        Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Great Job! My first quilt project is just a table runner and am still working on it!!
                          Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Wow, beautiful quilt. Isn't it great to give your quilt to someone you love and have it so appreciated

Comment

Working...
                            X