AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING PENS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING PENS

So I have to tell all of you about these Pilot pens that I purchased from MSCQ they instantly disappear when applied with heat from there your iron. I used it on my GD quilt using bright colors on the white fabric and the mark instantly disappeared I recommend these highly worth the $20.00. Mahalo
    sigpicHawaiigrammi

Re: AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING PENS

Hopefully for $20 you got several. I pay about $6 for pkg of 3 at Target or Staples. I love these pens but there are cautions. Im sure someone here will inform you of their experiences.

Comment

They are great pens but please test on dark colors. They may leave a bleach mark.
      Florence

Comment

good to know!
        These things, I warmly wish for you-
        Someone to love, some work to do,
        A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
        And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
        `*.¸.*´
        ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
        (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
        http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Comment

If you're talking about the Frixion pens....I love them but will only use them where they can't be seen because they can leave marks. I use chalk for marking quilting lines.
          Shirley aka buckeyequilter
          I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I haven't had any trouble with mine....did hear that because of the processing not to use on batiks as they react chemically with the processes! They leave bleach lines on those...will test on dark fabric though before using one there!

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaSandy View Post
              So I have to tell all of you about these Pilot pens that I purchased from MSCQ they instantly disappear when applied with heat from there your iron. I used it on my GD quilt using bright colors on the white fabric and the mark instantly disappeared I recommend these highly worth the $20.00. Mahalo
              Oh, I know! I love them! I've heard people say the ink comes back when cold, but when I asked, I was told it was tested and comes back when 10 below 0 or something like that.
              sigpicMISA
              I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

I absolutely love the Frixon heat removal pens and use them all the time. However, I do not hand quilt and, therefore, never use them where it will show. I have noticed the bleached line, but since I don't use them on top, it is of no consequence to me.
                Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

thanks for the information. Just bought a set the other day. I hope they're on their way to Luxembourg

Michèle
                  sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Working...
                  X