Finally finished it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally finished it!

I had posted pictures of just the quilt top when I had completed that, and it took me longer than I thought to finish it (sandwich, baste, quilt (all by myself!) and bind...I had the best time doing every bit of it and love it - mistakes and all!
    Attached Files

Re: Finally finished it!

It's beautiful, I don't see any mistakes at all! Is it for a charity?
    Quilting through the dull times
    northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

It is so beautiful!! Great job!!!

Comment

yep it is enjoy able... i love doing it too. great job.... now quickly do it agian only different...
        all the best
        Gina

Comment

You have every right to be proud of it!

Comment

Very nice-great job!
            Shelia

Comment

That is so sweet! I love that you put hearts with the ribbons! Great job and you should be proud of a job well done!
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Love it good job.
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Your quilt is wonderful! I think you did a great job and I agree with Gina, get another one started while you are in the groove.
                  Lola
                  :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Your work is wonderful, I love it. I just wish I could get mine going and finish it but I'm quite afraid of ruining it. I guess Now I need to try it at least right????

Comment

So pretty!! You Sew Girl!!!
                      Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by Lana Monteith View Post
                        Your work is wonderful, I love it. I just wish I could get mine going and finish it but I'm quite afraid of ruining it. I guess Now I need to try it at least right????
                        I was motivated to finish it because it is for a dear co-worker who just went through surgery to remove a lump in her breast and she is returning to work in a week. However, I read a "quote" that couldn't be truer..."Finished is better than perfect"....so go finish that quilt and enjoy every second of it!

Comment

Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
                          It's beautiful, I don't see any mistakes at all! Is it for a charity?
                          Thank you, and no, it is for a co-worker recently diagnosed and recovering from surgery. She is back to work next week so finished just in time.
                          However, cancer has touched my life in many ways and I am inclined to make a few quilts for causes that support cancer research.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments, sure do know how to make a girl feel good!

Comment

You did a fantastic job! And remember, IF there are mistakes, it just makes it more precious to the recipient.
                              ~Laurie

Comment

Working...
                              X