Mom's quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom's quilt

okay finally got it done this morning... the binding is the best part...my sister made the blocks. i assembled it and had a fantastic time of it.. i really hope she likes it... i want her to love it. from both her daughters. terese and I...and abbey helped and good friend laurie supplied the pink fabric...
    Attached Files
    all the best
    Gina

Re: Mom's quilt

It is B E A U T I F U L !!!!! she will love it!!
    Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
    hugs, Suzi
    http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
    it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

That quilt is so pretty! and what an accomplishment for all of you, and such a special gift for your Mom. I can't remember, is it for a special occasion, or a 'just because we love you so much' gift?
      Great job and now you can move onto your next wonderful project!
      Lola
      :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

It is so beautiful and what a precious gift for your mom. I know she will love it! Let us know when you give it to her.

Comment

She will adore it! Made form love...how perfect!
          sigpic
          Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Originally posted by Lola2Ace View Post
            That quilt is so pretty! and what an accomplishment for all of you, and such a special gift for your Mom. I can't remember, is it for a special occasion, or a 'just because we love you so much' gift?
            Great job and now you can move onto your next wonderful project!
            Lola
            no just wanted to make one... see i made one for my in laws... nand she was not interested. "that nice dear' , new subject... now hopefully she gets it. I AM A QUILTER, ma take that..you know what the best thing about this quilt? there is only four blocks to it.
            all the best
            Gina

Comment

Super job! I love the fabrics and their colors~ You can make me one you need my address? LOL
              Those who don't appreciate quilting don't know what all it takes to do it!!! MAYBE THEY WILL SEE THE LIGHT SOME DAY.
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

How could she not love it?!? It's so lovely and especially lovely because you made it together.
                Quilting through the dull times
                northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Gina, you did an outstanding job as did your sis. Great colors! I am certain she will be thrilled and appreciate this winter!
                  Sewing mends the soul.
                  sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                  Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                  ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous Gina, I'm sure you mum will love it. You and your sister have done a lovely job on a special quilt.
                    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

I love it Gina. If she doesn't like it send it here!!LOL She will love it cause you all worked on it. How can you not feel the love when you're cuddled up under a quilt.
                      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Gina that is beautiful ....she will love it Nice work
                        One Moment at a time

Comment

That is beautiful, and it is so special that you all worked on it together!

Comment

Gorgeous! Wonderful color scheme and there's nothing better than "Made with love", especially when it draws family members together. She'll especially love the fact that her daughters worked together on it and accomplished such beauty! Enjoy! Debi

Comment

Gina it is so beautiful! What mother would not love a handmade gift from her daughters? I love anything my kids, and now my grandaughter, give me! Your mom is lucky to have you!
                              Patti
                              Patti
                              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Working...
                              X