Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Jelly Roll Race Quilt!

Jellyroll Race Quilt 001.jpgJellyroll Race Quilt 009.jpg

I wanted to make this for my king size bed but was not sure about adding more boarders. Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated. I would also like to thank Jenny for all the great tutorials, I have learned a lot and am not afraid of trying something new now.

Re: My Jelly Roll Race Quilt!

That is really cute....I love jelly roll race quilts and have made several.....how large is it right now? You can do what ever you want...they really are no rules...you are only limited by your imagination!

Comment

Love it! Just keep adding borders til it fits! I only make mine to cover the mattress, and use a bedskirt. Is that what you are going to do?

Comment

This is really very pretty! What is the name of the fabric line of the jelly roll that you used. It is so pretty!!
        Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Add as many borders as you need. Make the first one like 3" followed by a larger one to frame it all. It is after all 'your' quilt. I love the colors.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful quilt! The batiks really look wonderful all together.
            I would have to agree with the others - just keep adding borders to make it the size you want
            Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

Love those colors - and I agree, just add borders until it is the size you want!

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I think I will just keep on adding boarders until I get the size I want. I appreciate all the comments.

Comment

I am sorry. I bought this fabric about 3 years ago and I do not remember the name of it. I just loved the batik.

Comment

If you could get the same type of fabric, I think a piano key border would look nice.
                    :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Love the colours so bright and cheery.
                      Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone. . . Not your housework!!

Leoniesigpic

Comment

Beautiful... love the colors.
                        Donna
                        MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X