Christmas table runner from I Believe in Santa charm packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas table runner from I Believe in Santa charm packs

I'm making this for my girlfriend. Today I should finish up the binding (I hope). I did a split 4 patch block for it.
    Attached Files
    🍄 Heather🍄

Re: Christmas table runner from I Believe in Santa charm packs

Heather I LOVE it!! Beautiful colors and I love the look of the split 4 patch!

I have 2 charm packs from the I Believe in Santa series and hadn't decided yet what to do with them.....I may try this! How many charm packs did you use? And did you use yardage or charms to make your borders?

Great Job!
    Linda
    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

It is beautiful!!

Comment

Wow...very nice! You did a great job!
        Patti
        "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Absolutely lovely, I'm sure she'll love it.
          Quilting through the dull times
          northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

What a nice job! Love the colors!

Comment

So pretty!
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

What a friend you are! That runner is beautiful!
                  Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Beautiful! It looks like a twisted nine patch. I love the colours!

Comment

I love that design, so simple but looks amazing. Great job x

Comment

Originally posted by Sewbee View Post
                        Heather I LOVE it!! Beautiful colors and I love the look of the split 4 patch!

I have 2 charm packs from the I Believe in Santa series and hadn't decided yet what to do with them.....I may try this! How many charm packs did you use? And did you use yardage or charms to make your borders?

Great Job!
                        I used just over 1 charm pack. I have quite a bit left over in the other one. I bought 2 just in case. It's a very LARGE table runner though.

I believe I bought 1 yard for the border and 1.5 yard for the back and binding. I have some left over of both though.
                        🍄 Heather🍄

Comment

Originally posted by Heather1967 View Post
                          I'm making this for my girlfriend. Today I should finish up the binding (I hope). I did a split 4 patch block for it.
                          Ooops, now that I look more closely, I think it was a split 9, not 4. There are 3 colors across each row.
                          🍄 Heather🍄

Comment

Ok this one is defiantly going onto my Christmas gift list
                            I'm NOT responsible for my actions untill at least 30 mins after my first cup of tea! :icon_mooooh:

Comment

Nice Job Heather...you have a lucky girlfriend
                              One Moment at a time

Comment

Working...
                              X