Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- COMPLETED QUILTED and BOUND :) I took the leap and did it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- COMPLETED QUILTED and BOUND :) I took the leap and did it!!!

so I entered in the comp = me being a first time compeition and a newbie didnt know the quilt HAD to be completed - it never said on the conidtions -

SOOOOOOOOO for the last 48hrs - I have been running out of time to get this quilt top quilted and bound

My muscles are sore in my neck and my back...

I loaded it on the frame quilted for 15mins and hated it!! spent the next 4hrs unpicking - went to sleep woke up and then unpicked from 5am till 4pm!!

Then once again a blank canvas - and began to quilt

This time it flowed much better and I liked it - if I was mare experienced I would have done feathers on it but I just dont have the experience behind me yet!! I always want to run before I can walk.

Hope you like it!!! Now I wont get removed from the comp and its completed before submissions close in 5hrs

YAY!!!!!!

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg
    sigpic
    Read my Blog and see more pictures HERE
    Like my Facebook Page HERE
    'Follow me' on Twitter HERE

Re: - COMPLETED QUILTED and BOUND I took the leap and did it!!!

Kizzie, that's just CRAZY good.
    No, CRAZY great!
    Friggin' awesome. (BTW friends, I have a bit of a potty-mouth....)
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
    I really need to get off the exclamation point.
    It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Kizzie, I love the colors and patterns and agree with NY Sue, that is just CRAZY great! It's a winner!

Comment

Absolutely marvelous! GO KIZZIE, GO!!!
        Dena
        I took up Quilting and gave up cooking!
        Dena

Comment

Fabulous! It looks as good on the back as the front!!!! Good Luck, I hope you win
          To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
          Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

Beautiful Kizzie, just beautiful!!!

Hugs,
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
            http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
            http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Now if that doesn't boost your confidence and make you realize you belong with the big stars nothing will. You did FANTASTIC.
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

WTG and I agree with Potty Mouth Sue...Frickin' Great! A Winner For Sure!

Huggers, Ruby
                sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

[email protected] potty mouth Sue!! LOL

Thanks sooo much ladies - I was going to give up after the first lot of quilting I did on it- I cried and got angry then attached it with my seam ripper LOL

Sandy your words are so kind - thanks so much - one day yes I hope to be great at quilting - I would love to be famous and travel the world - then I can meet you all at shows yay!! hahaha

but...thats like years...from....now... LOL!!!

but everyone has to start somewhere and I will never forget this forum!! if it wasnt for you ladies and M*QC I wouldnt be having this many tears and joy over quilts LOL!

or have this many great wonderful friends online!
                  sigpic
                  Read my Blog and see more pictures HERE
                  Like my Facebook Page HERE
                  'Follow me' on Twitter HERE

Comment

Go wave that one in the faces of the girls at the quilt class and see if they laugh!

Great job Kizzie.
                    K is for Karen 😊​..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Kizzie! Girl! You are a quilting genius! I have loved this quilt since you first showed it to us. You did a fabulous job of quilting it. I think you should win in the quilt contest! (And I usually do not like Dresdens, but yours are beautiful!)

Comment

WOW!!!!!! Thats awesome I love it!!! Good luck not that you need it. It's a winner for sure!!!!!!

Comment

I sure hope you win. It is an absolutely beautiful quilt! I like what you did for the quilting, too....better than fans!

Comment

It looks awesome!!! Great job!!!
                            Happy Quilting!

Comment

Kizzie, I love what you did with the Dresdens!! Fantastic quilting! I bet you take the blue ribbon, or should I say, THE BLUE RIBBON!!!!!!!!!!! We will change that to THE KIZZIE RIBBON!!!! I love, love, love this quilt. The colors are great, I especially like the on point behind the plates. Beautiful job, so proud of you!
                              NYSue, it's not your fault, you were born in NY. Forgetta bout it!! I've been known to sound like a truck driver myself. lol Kizzie, Good Luck! I'll be praying for your first prize on your road to famous! Hugs, Jan L.
                              Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                              X