tulle scrubbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tulle scrubbies

well. i got a few done. oh and my new high lights. on the last legs of moms quilt. but i need the binding tool to come. so i did some crochet today.
    Attached Files
    all the best
    Gina

Re: tulle scrubbies

Love the hair!!!

My mom used to crochet and made it look easy. I decided to go ahead and try my hand at it (after all she used to watch TV and crochet up a storm), but what can I say....not as talented as Mom. Sure do miss her.

Comment

Those scrubbies are wonderful. I tried to make some once and kept catching it on my finger til it was raw. Then I found a few patients who loved doing them so I bought the tulle and let them go to town. Some days I really miss working....hmm no I guess I dont then I couldn't be on here haha...
      One Moment at a time

Comment

ohmy - i remember a summer spent at my grandmothers - she taught my sisters, cousins and I to make these. we must have made 2,000 of them in every color of the rainbow!! they were everywhere!! Such a wonderful memory - thank you Gina!
        Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
        hugs, Suzi
        http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
        it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

i went to the laundry mat, and two ladies from Indiana were washing there fishing clothes. they were amazed at these. i love them, my plan s to make like 2,000. of them and send them to my in laws so they can sell them. i have made like eight so far.. so quick and easy.
          all the best
          Gina

Comment

I made a mess of these for myself, kids, sister, mom and then gave them as stocking stuffers to friends. What a nice way to spend an evening in front of the tv
            Sewing mends the soul.
            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I'v got the fabric to make them but haven't tried it yet. Hope it isn't to hard. I saw on line how to do it and it said you needed two yds of tule well I went to the thift store and there looking right at me was a ziploc bag with two yds of tule in it for a dollar. Just meant to be Huh?
              Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

I'v got the fabric to make them but haven't tried it yet. Hope it isn't to hard. I saw on line how to do it and it said you needed two yds of tule well I went to the thift store and there looking right at me was a ziploc bag with two yds of tule in it for a dollar. Just meant to be Huh?
                Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Meant to be craftylady! I want to try it too - will google for directions - there has to be something out there!
                  patti
                  Patti
                  "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiUHs...eature=related

this is how i did it.
                    sorry i didn't post this before....

i love making them.. what i do different : Is my hook..
                    i don't like the textured hooks. I like mine to be smooth and shiny!!!
                    makes it easier for me...

if ya make some show us...
                    all the best
                    Gina

Comment

Working...
                    X