X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonfly
    replied
    Re: Lone Star

Very nice indeed, congratulations. The colours are quite striking, they really make the star pulse. And if a lone star isn't mad enough you want to do mariners compass... I look forward to seeing the finished work.

Leave a comment:

• jrchapman
    replied

I've always loved the lone star quilts. It's definitely on my list of things to try. Yours is gorgeous, congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by quiltnut View Post
    It wasn't difficult really I had no problems follwing instructions.I got the kit from quiltsmart.com.She shows how its done on video too.
    Thank you for your nice comment.
    OOOH! I wanna see! I got a book doing big lone star quilts coz they look easier, bigger is easier for me and I can't WAIT to make one! I'll probably do it after the holidays when it's too wintery to be outside

Leave a comment:

• quiltnut
    replied

Originally posted by quiltnut View Post
    I just posted my lone star quilt here,this is the one i had problems wtih joining the center of the star area.
    Making the Mariners Compass next sometime later this fall.
    It wasn't difficult really I had no problems follwing instructions.I got the kit from quiltsmart.com.She shows how its done on video too.
    Thank you for your nice comment.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

You are brave to do a lone star, I would be shaking in my shoes to even think about it. That is one block that's in the far distant future for me.lol Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• quiltnut
    started a topic Lone Star

Lone Star

I just posted my lone star quilt here,this is the one i had problems wtih joining the center of the star area.
    Making the Mariners Compass next sometime later this fall.
Working...
X