Lone Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star

I just posted my lone star quilt here,this is the one i had problems wtih joining the center of the star area.
    Making the Mariners Compass next sometime later this fall.
    Quilting is good therapy.

Re: Lone Star

You are brave to do a lone star, I would be shaking in my shoes to even think about it. That is one block that's in the far distant future for me.lol Congratulations!
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by quiltnut View Post
      I just posted my lone star quilt here,this is the one i had problems wtih joining the center of the star area.
      Making the Mariners Compass next sometime later this fall.
      It wasn't difficult really I had no problems follwing instructions.I got the kit from quiltsmart.com.She shows how its done on video too.
      Thank you for your nice comment.
      Quilting is good therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by quiltnut View Post
        It wasn't difficult really I had no problems follwing instructions.I got the kit from quiltsmart.com.She shows how its done on video too.
        Thank you for your nice comment.
        OOOH! I wanna see! I got a book doing big lone star quilts coz they look easier, bigger is easier for me and I can't WAIT to make one! I'll probably do it after the holidays when it's too wintery to be outside
        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

I've always loved the lone star quilts. It's definitely on my list of things to try. Yours is gorgeous, congratulations!
          Quilting through the dull times
          northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Very nice indeed, congratulations. The colours are quite striking, they really make the star pulse. And if a lone star isn't mad enough you want to do mariners compass... I look forward to seeing the finished work.
            Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Working...
            X