techie quilt also for sale items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie quilt also for sale items

I made all the quilts i am posting. but my most recent biggest job was a techie quilt. It has gears and robots on it its adorable, it is a few inches smaller than a queen quilt.

4th of july.JPG100_2276.jpg463773_407252712620397_100000070143414_1680364_761307828_o.jpgDSC00329.JPGscrappy bricks.JPGDSC00410.JPGDSC00411.JPGDSC00231.JPG

Re: techie quilt also for sale items

Wow you have been busy. I love the little pink/purple and lime green. These are just the kind I love doing for the hospital. BTW, where are yo selling them?
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

You really have been busy............the quilts look great! Congrats on finishing so many projects!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

They're wonderful...you have really mastered a lot of different types of blocks! Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I've really been drawn to pastel quilts lately. I love the simple pink and purple quilt. Maybe there's another grandaugher in my future!
          Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

this is my shop if any one is interested!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kellywestfallhickson

Comment

Love your quilts, I am partial to the 2 cot quilts beautiful.
              Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone. . . Not your housework!!

Leoniesigpic

Comment

@winniesfriend well they are for sale if you really like them

Comment

Working...
                X