Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots and lots of inspiration........can't stop :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lots and lots of inspiration........can't stop

Beautiful and fun...love the the cupcake quilt! You should do well at the fair.
    sigpic
    2013 = God's continued grace, healthy friends and family, and many wonderful sewing projects :icon_wave:
    Jeanette

Comment

Everything is beautiful! I think you will do well. I am going to my first craft fair in October so I am trying to get as many things together as possible. I really love the pillow, I may have to make a few of those. The quilts are adorable too...so much inspiration! I wouldn't change a thing.
      Cil
      A quilt is a blanket of love
      http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
      http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Klasien,

Everything is wonderful...I especially love the tree pillow top, your tote and the cupcake quilt. Remember to include a lot of small items that everyone can aford...potholders, placemats, eyeglass and tissue cases, small table runners, mug rugs, coasters and totes. I think your totes are exceptionally nice! Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Beautiful work, Klazien! Stick to a good price on your items though!
          Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
          Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Your items look great, my favourite is the tree cushion, good luck at the craft fair.
            Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone. . . Not your housework!!

Leoniesigpic

Comment

Working...
            X