Before & After or Oh Yes I Did :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Before & After or Oh Yes I Did

I had actually been looking at getting the quantum Stylus. It has a lot of features that I wanted, but a lot of accessories that I didn't need. Low shank feet are pretty universal, and felt like I would be paying for feet I already had. I know you are going to have a ball with your new machine as well.
    Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
    Marilyn, I am SO happy for you! I know what a big deal it is to take the leap for yourself. I can totally relate! I got my new machine a month or so ago, and I'm getting through the learning curve. It's a Singer Quantum Stylist and I LOVE it. Not as pricey as many have, but all I need or will need for years to come. I can't wait to see what you do with this machine! I'm SO excited for you! Too too cool!
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
      I had actually been looking at getting the quantum Stylus. It has a lot of features that I wanted, but a lot of accessories that I didn't need. Low shank feet are pretty universal, and felt like I would be paying for feet I already had. I know you are going to have a ball with your new machine as well.
      I was replacing a Pfaff Variamatic and had very few options, or feet. I had to buy everything piece meal....and all very pricey. My Singer isn't an expensive flashy machine but I'm sure having fun with it. But you are right....there's lots of things that came with it I'm sure I'll never use!

Have you slept much since you brought your new machine home?
      sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

Actually have not had much time to play with it. Going to take it to Rhonda's with me this week. Hopefully can get SOMETHINGdone.
        Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
        I was replacing a Pfaff Variamatic and had very few options, or feet. I had to buy everything piece meal....and all very pricey. My Singer isn't an expensive flashy machine but I'm sure having fun with it. But you are right....there's lots of things that came with it I'm sure I'll never use!

Have you slept much since you brought your new machine home?
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Good on you Marilyn. It is not a frivolity, you use it and you need it. Enjoy!
          Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
          Maya Angelou

~Megan~

Comment

Have fun girlfriend.... i'm pretty sure your the kind of gal that's put EVERYONE in front of yourself, most of your life... It's YOUR TURN... you just enjoy....I'm ashamed to say how many machines i have, but use them all and because i can afford to do it now,,, I DO.... they are not "hig end" machines.. just "good sewing ones"....Enjoy!!!
            "Each day well-lived and Happy;
            that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Congrats on the new machine, the old machine probably needs a rest , you will discover how much more you can do with the new machine
              Debbie

Comment

Working...
              X