X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharyn J
    replied
    Re: Quilts By Me search is frustrating

Robin, you're right that it's not user friendly. I've pretty much given up. None of the browse catergories work. All I ever get is
    "Whoops!"

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

I never go there. IMO, it's just a repeat of what we post here, so it's double the work. I've never posted any pics there & haven't even looked at in a long time. I'll stick with the Forum & my albums here.

Leave a comment:

• Mom23
    replied

I gave up on Quilts By Me. It just isn't very user friendly.

Leave a comment:

• snippet
    replied

I have troubles too. When you publish a project you select categories and types but it seems you can't search and find them. I tried to find queen sized quilts one time - no luck. Tried looking for modern, again no luck.

The only thing I use it for is to document my projects. Even then, it's not a lot of help because the categories and types can't be used. What if I wanted to look at all the baby quilts I've made? Can't filter any of my projects.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    started a topic Quilts By Me search is frustrating

Quilts By Me search is frustrating

I am about to quit and give up. Every single time I go to Quilts By Me it gives me the response is nothing comes up matching your search. Yes I am logged in. But come on, I am using the simplest shortest terms I can think of: scrap quilts, charm pack quilts, nine patch quilts, etc. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a drop down list someplace of predetermined categories to pick from?
Working...
X