can't log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't log in

I've been trying for over a week to reset my password. Message says it can't find a user with that address though a password reset was just sent to my email address.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Re: can't log in

Trying to log in where? Quilts By Me?
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

yes, Quiltsby.me (that's why i posted in this section).
      Michele

Comment

Just checked and you're showing up fine, can you try the password reset one more time on the site and let's see if we can get this working now?

Comment

Hi Al. It's still not working for me. When I use the link sent to my email, it's still saying it can't find a user with that address (even though it just sent the email to me!). I thought maybe it was because I was using Safari so I tried Chrome. No luck. When I try to reset my password with Chrome it's giving me a new user name (17816). I suppose I could go that route but I'll have to recreate my user profile and won't I lose whatever projects I uploaded with my old user name? Thanks for looking into this Al. I know you have lots more important things to do.
          Michele

Comment

A HUGE thank you to Al, Heidi and my new friend Jacqueline from the Forum...I can finally login to quilts by.me!
            Michele

Comment

Working...
            X