Quiltsbyme Notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiltsbyme Notifications

Is there anywhere else on quiltsbyme that keeps a count of your TOTAL likes other than at the top of the bar labeled "Notifications". I can't seem to scroll down that page. I realize my profile lists the number of likes and views by individual project, but was wondering about the total. How can I scroll down or do I need to delete them at the top to see more of the list. Will this mess with my total notifications if I delete some? I have been wondering for a while but I just wanted to know if there was an answer.

Re: Quiltsbyme Notifications

If you delete notifications it won't affect your actual likes, so you're safe there. Which page are you trying to scroll down on though?

Comment

On the home page of where it says notifications (xxx). If I try to scroll down the page the notifications disappear and the page itself scrolls down. There is not a scroll on the notifications themselves. Therefore I only see the same 11 or 12 I have seen since the very first time I joined.

Comment

I think you're talking about the list that shows who "liked" your projects? If so, I have only been able to see the first 12 or so names, also. It would be nice to know so then I could go look/like their projects, too.
        Cindy

Comment

I have no quilt pics posted on Quilts by Me & rarely look at it. There are so many nice quilts here on this Forum to view.

Comment

Yes, there are nice quilts on the forum and I view them often. Some of those same quilts are also on Quiltsby.me, along with other quilts by people who don't actively post on the forum. I also Google or Bing quilt images because I love looking at the different patterns and what others have creatively done with them. Quiltsby.me may not be for everyone and that is okay. I happen to like it.

Comment

got it fixed. Let me know if the notifications thing is still being wonky?

Comment

Just checked and I see no difference at all. You still can't scroll down your notifications. I removed one of the people who liked one of my items and the number of notifications went down by one, so I guess everything will remain the same.

Comment

I accidentally hit a button that removed my ability to see any notifications on quiltsbyme. Is there any way to get that back?

Comment

It's already fixed! Wow, that was fast! Thanks!!

Comment

My notifications on quiltsbyme disappeared again. Will you please fix it again?

Comment

Working...
                      X