Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400 emails from Quilts By Me site this week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 emails from Quilts By Me site this week...

I have asked to be taken off the email on the Quilts by me because it sends 125-500+ emails overnight at times. They still have not taken me off emails and it's been weeks since I've asked...just getting more email now and they're always the same exact one. Who do you contact to solve problems with that site??
    ~~Sewin' Love w/ Quilting~~Lucy~~

Re: 400 emails from Quilts By Me site this week...

Can you block them on your computer ? Sometimes when you block someone the e-mail pops back to them as undeliverable. Gets them all upset. Ask me how I know. Kathy
    All quilts cat tested and approved.
    sigpic

Comment

Did you go into your account settings on the QBM site and adjust your email permissions? I get maybe 1 email a month from them.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        Did you go into your account settings on the QBM site and adjust your email permissions? I get maybe 1 email a month from them.
        I have unmarked the box that's on there and still receive a bunch. There's a glitch somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by mischiefkat View Post
          Can you block them on your computer ? Sometimes when you block someone the e-mail pops back to them as undeliverable. Gets them all upset. Ask me how I know. Kathy
          I will try to do this, if I can't figure it out I will be in touch!

Comment

I do know that Alan gets notified on his M* email when threads are started in this section, so hopefully he will catch this one and check it out.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Sounds like the problem is with your computer. Several years ago, someone sent us an email and it kept replicating itself over and over to the tune of 3700 times.(That's right 3700 emails within a 24 hr.period ) The person that sent it had a SERIOUS virus on their PC.......We had to wipe the hard drive ( DH knows a lot about PC's so he did it ) and start over......I blocked the person ( blocking emails is pretty easy ......you can do that yourself ) and since then, have had no problems.

I would send them an email ( if you have called them etc......if you emailed them, call them ) I can only imagine how many calls and emails MSQC get in one day.....it must be an enormous task to go thru all the calls & emails per day, not to mention the amount of packages MSQC sends out per day !
              Last edited by redcaboose1717; February 24th, 2016, 02:45 PM.
              Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
              http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by redcaboose1717 View Post
                Sounds like the problem is with your computer. Several years ago, someone sent us an email and it kept replicating itself over and over to the tune of 3700 times.(That's right 3700 emails within a 24 hr.period ) The person that sent it had a SERIOUS virus on their PC.......We had to wipe the hard drive ( DH knows a lot about PC's so he did it ) and start over......I blocked the person ( blocking emails is pretty easy ......you can do that yourself ) and since then, have had no problems.

I would send them an email ( if you have called them etc......if you emailed them, call them ) I can only imagine how many calls and emails MSQC get in one day.....it must be an enormous task to go thru all the calls & emails per day, not to mention the amount of packages MSQC sends out per day !
                They will show up if I check on-line mail on a different computer, on my phone before hitting my computer or on my computer so it's probably with MSQ somewhere. I will just block them when I get a chance. Usually happens once a week all at once so I will wait until I get another one to block the address. I wouldn't mind getting one a week... but to have to delete that many and taking up email space I just don't want them coming through at all in that volume!

Comment

I was getting that with Massdrop. I had to block them finally. Same things over and over.
                  🌺 Lorie

Comment

I can work on it, can you forward me one you're getting - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
                      I will as soon as they show up again, thanks! I deleted them all for this week. They may be showing up less often but now there's more when they do arrive but I will definitely get one to you when they arrive!

Comment

SewMuchToDo.......a question for you ? Is there anyone else here on the forum that has contacted you telling you that they too, have the same problem?
                        Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                        http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Hulamoon, I also had that problem with mass drop. I blocked them .

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
                            Alan- I sent you one of the e-mails I received duplicates of this morning. Today it was around 100...thank you for looking into it. Lucy

Comment

It's fixed!! Thank you Alan Only received one e-mail today!!

Comment

Working...
                              X