• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pathrunner
    replied
    Re: Stickers

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    The only time I've not gotten a + is when I've already given something a sticker.
    I'm sorry, your signature literally made me laugh out loud.

Leave a comment:

• BillNye
    replied

Originally posted by gshannon1008 View Post
    The sticker option is working now! It is nice way to let someone know what you think of their work.
    You beat me to it! I was just coming in to tell everyone it's fixed now

Leave a comment:

• gshannon1008
    replied

The sticker option is working now! It is nice way to let someone know what you think of their work.

Leave a comment:

• Meghan Plamondon
    replied

I've never tried to add texts with my stickers because it seemed not to work- seems it wasn't only me. Does anyone know about all of the awards you get as time goes on? How are we earning them, there doesn't seem to be an explaination .

Leave a comment:

• gshannon1008
    replied

Same here.

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Originally posted by LoveMyMachines View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble entering in text for a sticker lately? I keep getting errors not he length of my text strings. I have enough, but not too much and the page gives me an error. I hope this gets fixed.
    I'm having the same problem when I try to put a message with a sticker. It gives me a error saying that the text is too long or too short even though the length is okay.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMyMachines
    replied

Is anyone else having trouble entering in text for a sticker lately? I keep getting errors not he length of my text strings. I have enough, but not too much and the page gives me an error. I hope this gets fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Neller
    replied

Originally posted by Angela J View Post
    There is a link on the forum to go to the Quiltsbyme site. On the Quiltsbyme site once you click on a quilt it shows you a larger picture of the quilt. In the upper right hand side you can Like a quilt. On the lower left hand side you can choose to give a sticker. Hopes this helps.
    Thank you! It helps to know exactly how to get to the stickers!

Leave a comment:

• Angela J
    replied

There is a link on the forum to go to the Quiltsbyme site. On the Quiltsbyme site once you click on a quilt it shows you a larger picture of the quilt. In the upper right hand side you can Like a quilt. On the lower left hand side you can choose to give a sticker. Hopes this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Neller
    replied

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Stickers are on the QuiltsByMe site, Like button is on the forum. 2 different things.
    But where are the stickers? I have gone to Quilts by Me and all I see are likes. Is there a Quilts By Me on this site and somewhere else?

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Originally posted by Neller View Post
    What is a sticker? Is it different than the Like button?

Stickers are on the QuiltsByMe site, Like button is on the forum. 2 different things.

Leave a comment:

• Neller
    replied

What is a sticker? Is it different than the Like button?

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

The only time I've not gotten a + is when I've already given something a sticker.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMyMachines
    started a topic Stickers

Stickers

I was in Quilts.by.me and wanted to give a Star Wars panel quilt a sticker. However, that particular quilt didn't have the option to add a sticker? Does anyone know why? Others did have the + sign to add, just not that one.
Working...
X