Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stickers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stickers

    I was in Quilts.by.me and wanted to give a Star Wars panel quilt a sticker. However, that particular quilt didn't have the option to add a sticker? Does anyone know why? Others did have the + sign to add, just not that one.

  • #2
    Re: Stickers

    The only time I've not gotten a + is when I've already given something a sticker.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

    Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?


    Check my User Notes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Stickers

      What is a sticker? Is it different than the Like button?
      Nancy

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Stickers

        Originally posted by Neller View Post
        What is a sticker? Is it different than the Like button?

        Stickers are on the QuiltsByMe site, Like button is on the forum. 2 different things.
        K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

        Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?


        Check my User Notes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Stickers

          Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          Stickers are on the QuiltsByMe site, Like button is on the forum. 2 different things.
          But where are the stickers? I have gone to Quilts by Me and all I see are likes. Is there a Quilts By Me on this site and somewhere else?
          Nancy

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Stickers

            There is a link on the forum to go to the Quiltsbyme site. On the Quiltsbyme site once you click on a quilt it shows you a larger picture of the quilt. In the upper right hand side you can Like a quilt. On the lower left hand side you can choose to give a sticker. Hopes this helps.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Stickers

              Originally posted by Angela J View Post
              There is a link on the forum to go to the Quiltsbyme site. On the Quiltsbyme site once you click on a quilt it shows you a larger picture of the quilt. In the upper right hand side you can Like a quilt. On the lower left hand side you can choose to give a sticker. Hopes this helps.
              Thank you! It helps to know exactly how to get to the stickers!
              Nancy

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Stickers

                Is anyone else having trouble entering in text for a sticker lately? I keep getting errors not he length of my text strings. I have enough, but not too much and the page gives me an error. I hope this gets fixed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Stickers

                  Originally posted by LoveMyMachines View Post
                  Is anyone else having trouble entering in text for a sticker lately? I keep getting errors not he length of my text strings. I have enough, but not too much and the page gives me an error. I hope this gets fixed.
                  I'm having the same problem when I try to put a message with a sticker. It gives me a error saying that the text is too long or too short even though the length is okay.
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

                  Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Stickers

                    Same here.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Stickers

                      I've never tried to add texts with my stickers because it seemed not to work- seems it wasn't only me. Does anyone know about all of the awards you get as time goes on? How are we earning them, there doesn't seem to be an explaination .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Stickers

                        The sticker option is working now! It is nice way to let someone know what you think of their work.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Stickers

                          Originally posted by gshannon1008 View Post
                          The sticker option is working now! It is nice way to let someone know what you think of their work.
                          You beat me to it! I was just coming in to tell everyone it's fixed now

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Stickers

                            Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                            The only time I've not gotten a + is when I've already given something a sticker.
                            I'm sorry, your signature literally made me laugh out loud.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X