Magic Bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Bullet

I received one of these little guys as a gift. So far we have made a couple of smoothies, stocked up on frozen fruit at Costco and went to town, FIL loved them, thought he would be able to make some for himself-gift idea for him.
    Do any of you also have one and have any recipes suggestions?

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Re: Magic Bullet

I don't have one but I would see it like a mini food chopper.You can make salsas, pesto and hummus etc.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I have an off brand, really the only thing I use mine for is to blend the protein powder in it . I would like to see some recipes too.

Comment

There are some interesting recipes on Pinterest.

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pin...=NaN&term_meta[]=magic%7Crecentsearch%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=bullet%7Crecentsearch%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=recipes%7Crecentsearch%7Cundefined
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Want something delicious? Take some heavy whipping cream, some unsweetened Hershey's cocoa, and sweetener to taste. Put in your Magic Bullet for just 10 seconds ... instant chocolate mousse! Absolutely incredible.
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
            There are some interesting recipes on Pinterest.

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pin...=NaN&term_meta[]=magic%7Crecentsearch%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=bullet%7Crecentsearch%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=recipes%7Crecentsearch%7Cundefined
            Thank you! A lot of them sounded very good!

Comment

Another one I like is to put two raw eggs into the container, add bell pepper strips and a little slice of onion, pulse a few times, then pour into your fry pan. Nice textured frittata with very little work.
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I use the small cup when I make a vinaigrette salad dressing. It stays imulsified in the fridge for days.
                Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

I got one also for Christmas. Do you think I could make ham salad in it? I haven't a clue what to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TMP View Post
                    I got one also for Christmas. Do you think I could make ham salad in it? I haven't a clue what to do with it.
                    Not sure about ham salad, may give you mushy results but it did do a mighty fine job on onion to mix into my crab salad the other day.

Beth
                    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Working...
                    X