Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's GONE! I cheated on dinner and it's gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's GONE! I cheated on dinner and it's gone...

Hmmmmm...not sure I'm so thrilled that they loved something I didn't make from scratch, but then it hit me: I have more time to play!!
    I put 3 of these layers in a Pyrex casserole: pasta sauce then store-bought ravioli. That's it! Oh, and I topped it with grated mozzarella. Covered with foil, and baked for 20 mins @ 350F. After 20 mins I removed the foil. And it is ALL GONE! It was sooo quick and pretty good. The only thing I'll do next time is make a bigger batch...lol!
    Barbara
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftySweetPeas

Re: It's GONE! I cheated on dinner and it's gone...

Its amazin how many very good products there are on the market now to make our cooking more enjoyable and they are tasty
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

I saw a recipe like that yesterday on Pinterest. I figured it would be pretty good as long as you use decent ravioli.
      I was imagining it with Chef-boy-r-dee canned stuff and that would just be nasty.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I have made that before when my girls were teens. They had a friend over and thought it was genius and called his mom. lol If I made it now I would throw in a layer of veggies. yummy!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I've seen a recipe where it was used as a mock lasagna.You just need to add meat to the sauce and make layers.
          :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

This is something my DH would love so I am trying this soon! I used to love to spend all day in the kitchen cooking from scratch but in the last few years I have come to love quick and easy.
            :icon_happy:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X