Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Potatoes Smothie

Hi

I tried to make Sweet potatoes mash last night and it turned out delicious!!

I had some left over and I did a you tube search and found a recipe on Sw.pot smoothie?!

I decided to be courageous and try it.

It was dangerously good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck8wD4jfUNY

I used this as a refrains but I used banana, nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon and some yoghurt.

Yummy!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Sweet Potatoes Smothie

Love me some sweet 'taters - not sure about a smoothie though. I have had pumpkin ice cream though . . . I'll have to think on this one.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
      Love me some sweet 'taters - not sure about a smoothie though. I have had pumpkin ice cream though . . . I'll have to think on this one.
      You need to get one of these. I have the old one.

Banana Ice Cream Maker & Recipes | Yonanas
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I watched a few of those and the little girl is precious. Never had granddaughters and I see how much fun this cutie could be. Oh well, such is life. HA

Comment

Does it work as well as the video makes it look? Looks easy and delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
            You need to get one of these. I have the old one.

Banana Ice Cream Maker & Recipes | Yonanas
            The only food to which I am severely allergic = B A N A N A S . . .
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

You need to watch the video. It's for all frozen fruit or potatoes, lol. Iv'e never heard of a banana allergy.
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

I'm not allergic, but I can't abide bananas!
                Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Ya think adding 'bacon' would defeat the 'healthiness' of the smoothie?????? I'd sure like bacon with my sweet tater!
                  NC sayin's from my mama n' daddy, a reminder, lest I forget:

~I’m gonna tan your hide. (You’re about to get a whoopin’.)
                  ~set yourself down a spell ~~every day of the week n' twice on Sundays
                  ~knock you clean into next week n' then some ~~deader than a door nail
                  ~can't get blood from a turnip ~~your neck o'the woods
                  ~You're just playing possum (pretendin' to be asleep when you didn't want to get up n' go to school)
                  "B"

Comment

Ok I love sweet potatoes with butter and salt. I love bananas. Yogurt is alright. But putting them altogether in one drink, are you kidding??! If you didn't reference You Tube I would think you are just making this whole thing up ro see if anybody is crazy enough to do it. So, I want to know, did anybody try it? Were you able to drink it without spitting it out? I am not a very adventurous eater and just cant imagine drinking this--and liking it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                      You need to watch the video. It's for all frozen fruit or potatoes, lol. Iv'e never heard of a banana allergy.
                      My youngest daughter Josefine is sensitive to bananas, She gets itching throat.
                      sigpic

And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                        Ok I love sweet potatoes with butter and salt. I love bananas. Yogurt is alright. But putting them altogether in one drink, are you kidding??! If you didn't reference You Tube I would think you are just making this whole thing up ro see if anybody is crazy enough to do it. So, I want to know, did anybody try it? Were you able to drink it without spitting it out? I am not a very adventurous eater and just cant imagine drinking this--and liking it!

I am not kidding, It is serious very tasty.

I thought it sounded strange so I had to try it and I will definitely make it again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish leo View Post
                          My youngest daughter Josefine is sensitive to bananas, She gets itching throat.
                          I get that with Honeydew. My throat swells up.
                          🌺 Lorie

Comment

I'm allergic to bananas, too. For me, it manifests with severe digestive issues (probably not a true allergy, but not fun, either). I bought a product similar to Yonanas called the Magic Bullet. It, too, calls for bananas, but I use frozen mangos. Incredibly delicious. Now I'm going to try sweet potatoes!
                            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Hi Guitar Gramma I love yams- they wholesome, fast (in the micro) & fill me. I also like lots of diff smoothies in the summer.... I might try it....not sure about this one!

Comment

Working...
                              X