Twice Baked Potato Casserole

6 medium baking potatoes (unpeeled)
    1/4 tsp salt,
    1/4 tsp pepper,
    1 lb cooked crumbed bacon,
    24 oz sour cream,
    8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
    8 oz shredded mozzarella, 3 chopped green onions

Cube potatoes to 1 inch, put in greased 13×9 pan, sprinkle w/ half salt and pepper, bacon. Top with half of sour cream and cheeses. Repeat layers. Baked uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with green onions.
    Last edited by mlt150; August 1, 2011, 09:13 AM.

Re: Twice Baked Potato Casserole

This looks very rich and sounds very tasty! Must try this one with the brisket on Friday! YUM! ---Made the peach cobbler muffins and they were delicious!....didn't stay around long!

Comment

I add these same ingredients to my mashed potatoes when all the kids are here. They love them fixed that way, the first time I made the normal amount for everyone being here and ran out, now I nearly double it and still wonder if there will be enough. I will have to try this casserole it really sounds good and doing it in the oven is always easier.
      Mary
      A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

Originally posted by Txgrandma View Post
        I add these same ingredients to my mashed potatoes when all the kids are here. They love them fixed that way, the first time I made the normal amount for everyone being here and ran out, now I nearly double it and still wonder if there will be enough. I will have to try this casserole it really sounds good and doing it in the oven is always easier.
        I have never tried adding all of this to mashed potatoes but I may the next time my middle son comes over. He is the tater boy.
        Sewing mends the soul.
        sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
        Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
        ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Neither of these recipes should happen to taste buds and hips in that order.

Sue
          Last edited by lamkin; August 4, 2011, 01:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
          X