• Show
Clear All

Pan Fried Salmon

Pan Fried Salmon

Four Salmon fillets
    3 tbsp soy sauce
    2 tbsp Dijon mustard
    1 tbsp olive oil
    1/2 tsp garlic minced (I use crushed, in the jar)

Mix marinade and pour over salmon. Marinade for at least ½ hour. Pan Fry in skillet spayed with pam. Cook three minutes on each side or until flakey. You can also bake for 20 minutes or grill.

Re: Pan Fried Salmon

This is what's for lunch tomorrow! I am thawing the salmon now! YUMMY! Can't wait! Thanks for sharing! SuzyQue

Comment

I do a salmon in a cast iron skillet (oven-safe) and 'brown' quickly on the skin side, flip for about a minute and then turn back over on the skin side. Then I slather the top with Dijon mustard, layer with sliced onions, sprinkle with lemon juice and grated Parmesan cheese with some Paprika for 'color'. I stick in a 400 degree F oven for 7 minutes and it is FABULOUS!!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Yummmmm! More great recipes to try! Love them! Keep them coming! SuzyQue

Comment

I love grilled salmon. I like to take a salmon steak, place it in foil with some butter, salt pepper and lemon and just grill it. It is so flaky and yummy. Will have to try the mustard stuff. Sounds great to me.
          Sewing mends the soul.
          sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
          Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
          ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Working...
          X